NAPEO's 40-Step Checklist to a PEO Start-Up
Starting up a PEO can be daunting. This easy-to-follow checklist offers you insight, advice, and resources to get your start-up PEO on the right track.
This checklist will save you time and money by guiding you through the start-up timeframe. This resource offers well over 200 articles with expert perspectives on industry issues from the PEO Insider™ articles archives. Within the links and articles in NAPEO's 40-Step Checklist to a PEO Start-Up you'll find:
- Methods to identify and analyze your PEO's service offerings
- Help with Client Service Agreements (CSAs)
- Useful links to industry resources
- Guidance on building a staff and internal operations
- Insightful articles on considerations when starting up a PEO, legal issues, operations, human resources, risk management, and more.
The checklist was developed by PEO industry expert Daniel McHenry of McHenry Consulting, a Tampa-based boutique consulting firm. Dan has been in the PEO industry for over 20 years and was a co-founder and architect of two of the country's most highly successful PEOs.
Your purchase will include access to the web-based 40-Step Checklist to a PEO Start-Up for 12 months. Purchasers can access this content at www.napeo.org/40-Step-Checklist