Clay Kelley's "Managing for Success in Selling HRO"
In order to be an effective sales manager, you need strategies and tactics, plus the tools to implement them, including letters, forms and spreadsheets. "Managing for Success" contains more than 20 user-friendly deliverables
that you can customize to apply in the successful management of your sales team.
These deliverables include tools for interviewing and selection:
- Position description
- Telephone interview questions for both experienced & inexperienced reps
- HRO knowledge assessment test
- Candidate evaluation form
- Interview question bank with over 200 questions
- Role play example for use with potential candidates
- Sample offer and rejection letters
"Managing for Success" also provides the tools you need to train, motivate, and retain the very best:
- Sales management self-assessment
- Sample outline of expectations
- Compensation models
- New sales rep training plan
- Training checklist
- 52 sales meeting topics
- Sample sales plan
- Performance reports
- Sample performance improvement plan
- Sample termination letter
"Managing for Success in Selling HRO" contains proven strategies for recruiting, compensating, training, managing and planning the success of your sales team. "Managing for Success" is more than a book, it is a tool chest of resources to help you succeed in managing your PEO sales team.
Clay Kelley is the most published author of books and articles on selling in the HRO industry. Over the past 25 years, Clay has been successful as a PEO/HRO sales professional, coach, consultant, speaker and author, making him uniquely qualified to share his insight and expertise on HRO sales.