As an added benefit to engaged members, NAPEO offers the following types of continuing professional education (CPE) to attendees throughout the year:
- SPHR and PHR (General HR) credits through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI)
- CPE credits through the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
- South Carolina CPE (SC CPE) credits through Consumer Affairs of South Carolina
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits, including ethics, through various states
- NAPEO is applying for provider credit for continuing legal education in a number of states. While credit in every state cannot be guaranteed, last year 20+ states directly accredited the program and others allowed individual credit. Please indicate on your registration any CLE state in which you desire CLE credit. CLE credit updates will be posted to this website. This year, NAPEO expects to offer one (1) hour of CLE ethics credit.
Attendees of NAPEO's Annual Conference & Marketplace, CFO/COO Seminar, PEO Capitol Summit, and Risk Management Workshop are encouraged to request letters of attendance for any of the above credit types.
- CLE credits are generally only disbursed for the PEO Capitol Summit.
- If your continuing education program is not listed above, feel free to request a general letter of attendance and any supporting materials needed for your self-reporting purposes.
Questions and Requests
Please contact Allie Hansen.